|Home||» Products||» Industrial Valve||» Ball Valve|
Product Code : 09
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are a celebrated manufacturer of Ball Valve for our clients. This is a form of quarter-turn valve that uses a perforated, hollow and pivoting ball for control flow through it. This valve is open when the hole of the ball is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle. Ball Valve is precisely fabricated using cutting edge machinery at our unit under the strict supervision of our professionals. It has a compact design that is fire safe, corrosion resistant, durable and easy to install and maintain.
- Materials: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Ball Seat: POM/PEEK/PTFE/GFT/CFT
- Body & stem Seals: PTFE/NBR/FPM
- Size “1/4" [6MMNB] - 4" [100MMNB]
- Pressure Range: up to 1000 Bar
- Temp. Range: 40c + 200c
- 2 Way 3 Way (L Type T type)
- Available Size: 1/4", 3/8" , 3/4",1",1 1/2", 2"
Other Products in 'Industrial Valve' category